Last Update: August 2021
Stratford Friends School’s Health and Safety Plan, Policies and Procedures encourages students, families and teachers to follow recommendations from local health professionals and the CDC to keep our community safe and our school open throughout the pandemic.
In accordance with the Stratford’s Health and Safety plan all students shall:
- Monitor COVID symptoms daily
- Stay at home if not cleared for access per our COVID Screening App for the following reasons:
- Develop a fever of 99.5 degrees or higher
- Have a loss of taste, congestion, cough or other COVID related symptom per the COVID Screening App
- Came in close contact with anyone who is COVID-19 positive
- Anyone within your household is COVID-19 positive
- Anyone within your household is waiting for a COVID-19 test result
All faculty, staff and students must wear a mask over the nose and mouth while on school grounds.