YAY Lunch Program
Our lunch service, Yay Lunch, provides freshly made, balanced meals for students, faculty, and staff through a simple online ordering process. All meals are prepared daily by local Restaurant Partners and delivered to schools by the Yay Lunch team. You can take 20% one week of orders when you use the code SAYYAY20 at checkout – be sure to use the code before it expires October 2!
Yay Lunch works with our local restaurant community to source hot lunches, carefully curating weekly menus that are the perfect combination of nutritious and delicious for our students. Meals are:
- Made fresh everyday using simple, real ingredients
- Low on processed sugar
- Always nut-free and shellfish-free
- Gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options are available
Yay Lunch provides a secure, fast, and easy way for parents to order, prepay, and manage their kids’ weekly hot lunch menu online.
- Lunches will be delivered to Stratford Friends School on Monday through Friday.
- All lunches are individually packaged, labeled, and delivered directly to the school.
- Parents may order weekly or set your menu ahead of time for upcoming weeks of service
- All lunches come with a fruit or a side.
- Yay Lunch has implemented comprehensive COVID-safe measures to ensure continued lunch safety
- Click HERE for parent FAQs.
Please email Yay Lunch directly at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding this year’s school lunch program.