Stratford Friends School educates elementary through ninth grade students with language-based learning differences through a structured, multisensory program that celebrates students’ strengths, builds self-esteem, and develops self-advocacy. Guided by Quaker principles, the school provides individualized attention and instruction in a safe, intimate, and caring environment.
At Stratford Friends School, we believe in:
- Living our Quaker values: Simplicity, Peace, Integrity, Community, Equality, and Stewardship
- Empowering students with the skills to be successful learners
- Educating the whole child
- Respecting individuals and their learning styles
- Teaching students to advocate for themselves
- Providing children with a voice in our community
- Supporting children’s creativity
- Keeping up with current education research
- Fostering a love for learning
- Finding the Light in everyone
- Never giving up.