1. CALL FOR A TOUR Contact our Director of Enrollment to arrange a private tour to observe teachers and students at work, meet with the administration, and see if SFS is a right fit for your child's learning style.
2. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION Parents/guardians will submit an SFS application form, accompanied by a copy of the most recent report card, a photograph of the child, copies of any recent testing, and a check for the application fee of $75.
3. VISIT DAY We would love to get to know you. A visit day will include time spent in classrooms and an opportunity to make friends and explore our unique academic programming.
4. ADMISSION DECISION Students are selected for admission on the basis of readiness for the academic program within the Stratford Friends School culture, as determined by the Admissions Committee. In making their decision, the committee will consider school records, testing, assessments, screenings and observations. Stratford Friends School has rolling admissions and will notify parents/guardians as soon as possible.
5. ENROLL After receiving their child's acceptance letter, parents/guardians must return the enrollment agreement and deposit to finalize registration. Generous financial aid and payment plans for tuition are available. Tuition includes all activity fees, textbooks, and materials.
Stratford Friends School seeks students who have difficulty reaching their full potential in a traditional classroom. Students are selected for admission on the basis of readiness for the academic program within the Stratford Friends School culture. Testing is used as a tool to assist in assessing candidates. Stratford Friends School retains the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether or not to admit or re-enroll a student. Generally, those decisions are based on multiple criteria: Student profile based on information provided during the admissions process; student interview; parent interview; availability and fit within the appropriate class.